Aluminum Wheel Chock Product Development
A motorcycle is more than a ride … it’s a total experience.
BLACK+GRAY Design+Manufacturing, Inc. has earned a reputation for innovation in motorcycle, road racing and transport accessories and equipment. We believe everything that touches your motorcycle is part of the experience and should meet the same high design, engineering and performance standards you demand of the motorcycle itself.
BLACK+GRAY now offers Aluminum Wheel Chocks, robust wheel chocks that take the design, fit and finish of these essential products to a new level. Used for securing motorcycles in open or closed trucks and trailers they are offered in three front chock sizes: 4”, 6” and 8”; and three rear chock sizes: 7” , 8.5” and 9.75" designed for specific conditions and applications.
BLACK+GRAY Aluminum Wheel Chocks, unlike off-the-shelf, off-shore-manufactured hardware offered by competitors, are designed, engineered, tested and manufactured in the USA.
These high quality aluminum chocks are part of the BLACK+GRAY line for those who demand design and quality in motorcycle transport products that match the design and quality of the machines they race and ride.
You can get cheaper but you can’t get better.
- Made in the USA
- Securely cradles front wheel and prevents movement and twisting
- Made from .188" thick non-corrosive aluminum materials with stainless steel hardware
- Finished with Polyester TGIC-weather resistant powder-coat
- Lightweight, durable and long lasting
- Will not damage tires or brake rotors
- REAR Wheel Chocks prevent lateral (walking) motion that usually results from continuous road bumps
- Optional Quick Disconnect Kits provide a fast and positive means of installing, removing or repositioning chocks on your trailer surface