3-Line Digital System
Strong, lightweight aluminum 3-line frame with high-contrast display system.
Easy to set-up and easy to change during racing events.
Digital Segments are black on one side, white on the other: quickly and easily change characters and numerals by "flipping" segments.
Made in USA
- 3-Line Frame
- Adjustable Grip Knob
- 3-Line Digital Panel Set
- 33" H x 32.25” W, 5.5 lbs.
- Made of strong, lightweight and rust-resistant aluminum
- Clear powder-coat finish to protect surface
- Frames are easily assembled with hardware provided
- Rubber grommets around handles for comfort.
- Frame accepts both Card and Digital Systems
Adjustable Grip Knob
- For use with all BLACK+GRAY Pit Board frames
- 2 3/8” diameter Grip Knob
- Can be placed in any of the cross-member extrusions
- Can be used in multiples
- Simple left/right adjustment allows for a comfortable position for each user
3-Line Digital Panel Set
- 3 Digital Panels, 102 segments, and 108 bands
- Large and legible 8", 7 segment numerals and 12 segment characters
- Black elastomer, UV-resistant elastic retainers ... aka "bands"
- Digital Segments are black on one side, white on the other: quickly and easily change characters and numerals by
"flipping" segments from black to white
- Each Digital Segment is individually mounted. If a retainer band breaks, you do not lose an entire line of characters or numerals!
- Assembly required
Ergonomic consideration and development of all design details for ease of handling, display and carrying
Large readable and legible 8" numerals, characters and messages.
Typographic clarity: legibility and readability.
Legibility is a function of typeface design...an informal measure of how easy it is to distinguish one letter from another in a particular typeface.
Readability is dependent upon how the typeface is used... a gauge of how easily words, phrases and blocks of copy can be read...in our case, at high speed.
The BLACK+GRAY "positive contrast" (light letter/dark background) display and modern typeface results from research and testing. The 8" high extremely legible and readable numerals and characters with typographic features such as large, open counters, ample lowercase x-heights and character shapes that are obvious and easy to recognize makes our display design very suitable for a Pit Board application.
All aluminum powder-coated frame is strong, lightweight and rust resistant. Plastic card materials are extremely flexible and durable.
Typical Card System Configurations
Typical Digital System Configurations