3-Line Card System with Printed Cards
Strong, lightweight aluminum 3-line frame with UV-resistant plastic card display system.
Easy to set-up and easy to change during racing events.
Cards feature long lasting, bright white 8" printed characters on black background.
Made in USA
- 3-Line Frame
- Adjustable Grip Knob
- Screen Printed Numeral & Character Card Set
- Pit Board Storage Bag
- 33" H x 32.25” W, 5.5 lbs.
- Made of strong, lightweight and rust-resistant aluminum
- Clear powder-coat finish to protect surface
- Frames are easily assembled with hardware provided
- Rubber grommets around handles for comfort.
- Frame accepts both Card and Digital Systems
- Assembly Required
Adjustable Grip Knob
- For use with all BLACK+GRAY Pit Board frames
- 2 3/8” diameter Grip Knob
- Can be placed in any of the cross-member extrusions
- Can be used in multiples
- Simple left/right adjustment allows for a comfortable position for each user
Screen Printed Numeral & Character Card Set
- Long lasting bright white 8" screen printed characters on black background
- UV-resistant inks to protect against degradation
- .06" thick Plastic Cards are extremely durable
- 24 Numeral Cards, 5 Character Cards, & 4 Timing Cards
- Card Storage Bag included: 13 3/4" x 12" x 3 1/2
Pit Board Storage Bag
- Full size heavy-duty carrying bag to protect boards
- 35” W x 46” H (adjusts to 36”H for 3-Line Frame)
- 600D Black Nylon with Velcro closures
- Fits all BLACK+GRAY Pit Board Systems
- Integral accessory storage pouch for numeral/character cards, extra digits and bands or other “pit wall” necessities
Ergonomic consideration and development of all design details for ease of handling, display and carrying
Large readable and legible 8" numerals, characters and messages.
Typographic clarity: legibility and readability.
Legibility is a function of typeface design...an informal measure of how easy it is to distinguish one letter from another in a particular typeface.
Readability is dependent upon how the typeface is used... a gauge of how easily words, phrases and blocks of copy can be read...in our case, at high speed.
The BLACK+GRAY "positive contrast" (light letter/dark background) display and modern typeface results from research and testing. The 8" high extremely legible and readable numerals and characters with typographic features such as large, open counters, ample lowercase x-heights and character shapes that are obvious and easy to recognize makes our display design very suitable for a Pit Board application.
All aluminum powder-coated frame is strong, lightweight and rust resistant. Plastic card materials are extremely flexible and durable.
Typical Card System Configurations
Typical Digital System Configurations