Spyder Transport Kit
Model TTK-7 - with Aluminum Wheel Chocks
Buy the kit and get 15% OFF RETAIL PRICE!
Discount applies to indicated grouped kits of motorcycle transport products
Spyder Basic Transport Kits include all you need for any three-wheeled motorcycle to be safe and secure during transport - wheel chocks, tie-down straps and tie-down anchors. Load your bike using BLACK+GRAY wheel chocks to prevent wheel movement and twisting, pull the bike down on the suspension and forward using tie down straps and attach tie down straps to anchor points on the floor of your truck or trailer.Use soft-loops and rub covers to protect your bike against damage from tie-down straps and hooks.
All products are MADE IN THE USA
- Two 8” Aluminum Front Wheel Chocks: AC-8
- Two Ultimax Tie Down Anchors: Rotating Anchor TA-5
- Two CamSure Tie Down Straps: CS-1
- 18" Soft Tie (Set of 2): CS-ST
- 12" Strap Rub Cover (Set of 2): CS-RC
- Recommended for motorcycles with 5.75" to 7.75" wide front tires.
- Securely cradles front wheel and prevents movement and twisting
- Lightweight, durable and long lasting
- Will not damage tires or brake rotors
- Made from .188" thick 5052-H32 aluminum alloy with stainless steel hardware
WARNING: This product is NOT designed to independently support a motorcycle without the use of tie down straps.
- 8 gauge, (.164") very high quality, heat treated 4130 steel with high quality polyester powder-coat finish
- 5/16" grade 5 zinc plated mounting hardware is included>
- easily installed on wall or floor surface
- great for open or closed truck and trailer installations
- can be used to secure motorcycles or other cargo
- Patent No. US 7,686,551 B2 and US 8,414,237 B2
- CamSure clamping mechanism
- Vinyl coated secure latch hooks
- 1 1/2" nylon straps with double security stitching
- 6,000 lb. test nylon webbing
- 5 1/2 ft. length
- Working Load Limit: 500 lbs
- Patent No. US 8,938,862 B2
- Designed to work with Tie-Down straps in areas not suitable for hooks.
- 4,500 lb. test nylon webbing
- Double security stitching
- Working Load Limit: 400 lbs
- Protects your paint and chrome from damage caused by tie-down straps during transport
- fits 1" and 1 1/2" webbing
- soft, plush material with velco closure